Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Long time gone

HOWDY!  Things have been hectic here lately so I'll do a in the moment post and not worry about the past few weeks!

This past weekend was Rhythm and Roots, my favorite weekend of the year here because it is music galore!  As typical we participated in the 5k (walk, due to some shin issues)

Then we spent the rest of our weekend at the festival.



My favorite band there was Shovels and Rope!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I also made a new favorite, Blitzen Trapper!  (No pictures, but I did listen to them twice!)

Emma is still the potty queen, she's doing great and I'm so proud!

We leave for Disney in TWO weeks!  So excited!

Emma will be 3 oh so very soon! I can NOT believe it!

I will be 35 oh so very soon! I am in DENIAL!

I guess that wraps up most of it, the rest is pretty boring!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Disney World! Our trip isn't until next summer and I'm already so excited!

    ReplyDelete