As I posted before the whole of last week had been exhausting. Justin was pretty much sick and out of commission the entire week. We were on standby for Justin's Papa Bill. Luckily we were able to take Emma to see him Tuesday while he was still responsive. They waved and blew each other kisses. Sweetest memory ever, I cry every time I think of it!
Friday morning Justin called me and I left work swiftly to get him out to the hospital. His grandfather passed away shortly after. So our weekend was spent doing the typical family/funeral things.
To top all of it off this morning I went to get into my car and my battery was DOA. Car would not start at all. Then on the way to the funeral I was pulled over and earned a ticket from a police office who didn't have the compassion to let us go after we told him where we were going and what the circumstances was. I don't respect people who don't have a kind heart...
I'm so sorry to hear about his grandfather. =( It's never easy no matter what age they are.
ReplyDeleteAnd your car, UGHHH. Stuff like that just makes me mad. Hopefully you got it fixed.
And the officer that gave you a ticket. That is just RUDE!
I hope your week gets better!!!
So sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Thank goodness for police officers who understand and let decent people get out of a ticket!
ReplyDelete