Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2 years old!

If I did a flashback to two years ago it would be something like this.... Checked into hospital at 7 am 10-9 to be induced.  At 5:30 am on 10-10 after three hours of pushing Emma arrived.  The only part of the time after her birth I remember was, "I told you she was going to be big, and I think her collar bone is broken." Emma weighted 9lb. and 6oz. and her collar bone was fine.  She adapted to the world well but it took me a few weeks to get over what I call shock. 


Last year Justin and I decided we would take Emma's birthdays off from work and spend the day with her.  We are lucky enough to live near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee and even luckier that my parents have a camper set up on a permanent site so we have a free place to spend the night.  For Emma's first birthday we went to Ripley's Aquarium. This year we drove to the Knoxville Zoo.  We had a lot of fun and I figured a photo dump of the day would be best!  
Birthday Biscuit! 
 Birthday card with money!



 Get me off here, MOM!








 Birthday cupcake



 Card and gifts from Mom and Dad!

"Kickey Nouse" playhouse!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma!!!

    The zoo looks like it was fun, and I adore Emma's shirt! It's is adorable!!! =)

    ReplyDelete