Sunday, July 15, 2012

Everyday is like Sunday

Another summer weekend is in the books.  Makes me sad that work is just around the corner! 
This morning I drove to a small town about 30 minutes away to take some pregnancy announcement snapshots for a dear friend of mine.  When I got back home we went to my parents to celebrate Dad's birthday.  We enjoyed BBQ and of course birthday cake (which Em LOVED!) ha!

Here is a cute "family" shot. 
sunspothide1

Justin and Em enjoying the pool.  She is such a daddy's girl!
IMG_1750

Emma "surfing"
IMG_1757

Daddy and his cake (and mismatched candles!)
IMG_1786

Em and Dad
IMG_1781

She LOVES cake!
IMG_1790

Last year I took this picture of Emma.
 IMG_9379
 
I decided to recreate it, and here is this year's shot.  Who doesn't love a baby in a washtub?!?
IMG_1793

1 comment:

  1. The first photo is awesome! What a cute idea! And the photos of Emma are adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete